Plan Review Requirements
All plans and specifications for new commercial construction, remodeling, and alterations or Operational Permits within the Daisy Mountain Fire District (DMFD) shall be submitted to the Department for review and approval prior to any construction or operations. The plans will be reviewed with the approval and recommendations forwarded to the County Planning and Development department. Plans shall comply with the 2018 I.F.C. and DMFD code revisions.
Submittal information shall include, but is not limited to the following:
- A copy of the County Building Permit.
- A copy of the county approved drawings including site plan, civils, architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical.
- Submittal of plans for the fire protection systems which require Engineering or N.I.C.E.T. approval.
- Fire Flow requirements for the building and Fire Protection Systems required.
- Electronic submittal is acceptable using PDF format.
- A 8.5" x 11" emergency escape plan of each building layout that shows the exits and the maximum occupant load.
- Signage at the location of the main Fire Alarm control panel, F.D.C, and Fire Sprinkler risers.